Forum

Pocket

Notifications
Clear all

Players comment : JY Jo (Korea)  

RSS

Admin
23/10/2018 4:47 pm  

The 17th World Kendo Championships ended. I felt so relieved, and now I don’t have regrets. The Korean national team has been competing for two years to prepare for the 17th World Kendo Championships. For only 5 minutes game time with Japan... The result is runner-up in the men's team competition, as well as 2nd and 3rd place in the individual competition. A few days before the competition, President Lee Jong-Rim of the Korean Kumdo Association said, "If we can’t win both individual and team matches let's just win at least one." But this time, 1st place went to Japan and we had to maintain the runner-up position. After the fourth round of the national team's World Championships, there was always high expectation that it would be different this time, and this time, we practiced with confidence and conviction that we could not only win, but win first place. But brutally, each time the odds were against us and the results were the same. However, I thought, “I can’t give up, I need to defend completely (counterattack) and make perfect ippon." I think that there is not much difference between Japanese players and Korean players. And it's because the Japanese…

Admin
20/04/2019 11:52 am  

Hello Young,

We have just looked at Kendo Notes. We love it!
Can we have your facebook details or email please?

Thanks!

ReplyQuote
Share: