Due to the effects of the coronavirus, measures to prevent the spread of infection are essential when Kendo Keiko resumes.
Please use this “Kendo Men Shield” as a measure to prevent infection of individual practitioners and as a safety management tool for those responsible.
How to use
①Put the droplet guard on the inside of the Mengane.
②Insert the notches on the side and bottom of the droplet guard in line with the Mengane.
③Push the upper part of the droplet guard outward from the inside of the Mengane to make it more stable.
8 Euros (not including tax) plus shipping (shipped from the Netherlands or Japan)
Cautions for use
- This product does not guarantee infection prevention for all practitioners.
- After use, wipe with a sanitizing sheet and store the product.
- Do not bend the droplet guard to avoid damage.
- If the product is damaged, stop using it immediately.
- If a child is using this product, please check that it is attached correctly.
- Take adequate precautions against heat stroke.
- In the unlikely event it doesn’t fit, please refrain from using the droplet guard.
concept by Kamijo Takayoshi Kendo Kyoshi 7th-dan
Manufacturer: Michiwa Shoko Co., LTD
Sales: Kobayashi Office (Kendo Jidai Editing and Production Company)